Marriage Isn't for You: It's for the One You Love

15 March 2010

Sweet Honesty for Mom on Valentine's Day...



        Thelma Laverne Hall Tomey
         20 Jan 1923 - 25 Mar 1988
The rain drops on flowers,
The smell of spring dew,
Dear Mother they all,
Remind me of you.

I remember your cool hand,
Against my warm brow,
The touch of your love,
Stays with me now.

For now I am older,
And life has moved on,
And you are no longer,
Here, at the dawn.

But I feel your presence,
As I go through each day,
Repeating your steps,
And going your way.

The scent of your hair,
The smell of cologne,
Reminding me always,
That I’m not alone.

Happy Valentine's Day Mom!
I love you and I miss you so much!

Paula

Mom's favorite Avon perfume...









One of her favorite singers...

No comments:

Post a Comment