Marriage Isn't for You: It's for the One You Love

20 March 2010

Journal Entry from the Past 11 May 2003




This morning I am awakened to breakfast cooking, but no one is here but me and the house is closed up. Boy, those hash browns sure smell good!! My son Michael has sent me a Mother's Day message through the veil. He passed away six years ago this month, May 31 at 24. Perhaps my mother is helping him and the two children I lost to miscarriages.

On my shelf I admire my cards from my children. There's a new one from Annette and Calla and a past one from Michael, that I bring out to join the others every year. Now, we are all together again. Families are forever.

Happy Mother's Day to you all! May you be blessed this day and always with all you stand in need of. God Bless you with the scent of roses and with abundant love in your heart and a day of eternal blessings.

No comments:

Post a Comment