Marriage Isn't for You: It's for the One You Love

07 August 2010

Happy Birthday Lisa Joy! 7 August 2010

Today is my sister Lisa's birthday, She is younger than I and is my only sister. We share our family with five brothers, from our parents two marriages. We are blessed sisters.

Our father was a a career man in the Navy and then the Air Force for a total of 23 years. I was born in Texas while dad was stationed at Lackland Air Force Base and Lisa was born at Chanute Air Force Base, Illinois. We have always been close and after many years apart, now live in the same town, Council Bluffs, Iowa.

We still today enjoy our sister time together and being close enough to take rides, go to the movies and talk on the phone daily. Being children of the 50's we were among the original Barbie Doll owners and played with them for hours on end.

For her birthday gift, she has requested my Beef Stroganoff. We will oblige.

Have a wonderful day Lisa and I send you my Love, Hugs and Butterfly Kisses!

Love,
Paula


No comments:

Post a Comment